Direct Soccer are market leading online teamwear suppliers, established in 1997. We are fast paced business that is growing in strength year on year.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to join our Management Team, whose passion and determination matches ours to ensure Customer Excellence is at the forefront of everything we do. We’re a thriving business where you can really make a difference, and if you have experience of mapping the customers’ journey within a business and delivering exceptional service, we would be very interested in speaking to you!
Key Responsibilites & Skills
- Provide leadership and motivation for your team ensuring agreed standards of performance are achieved.
- Demonstrate leadership through being a role model for the team, through excellent behaviours, whilst conducting customer contacts i.e., Email, telephone & social media platforms
- Responsible for all aspects of people development & daily management of direct reports.
- Report and measure appropriate key performance measures and ensure that these are delivered and reported on to Operations Manager & Directors
- Responsible for identifying potential gaps/areas that require improvement in the customer journey and putting forward potential solutions for closing the gap or improving customer experience.
- Work on projects both individually and with others to assist the Customer Experience Team /Business to achieve objectives and increase our level of service.
- Overall responsibility for planning & reporting accuracy, identifying problems and working with the team to resolve issues in timely manner
- Responsible for the ongoing strategic evolution of post-purchase customer journey
- Management of the customer experience, from receipt of order through to delivery
- Proven leadership experience managing a team.
- Performance and Process driven background
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills all areas.
- Embracing & Managing Change at pace.
- Must have a thorough and demonstrable understanding of the underlying drivers of customer issues, both pre-sale and post-sale
- Demonstrate character to fit within an ambitious, challenging, and fast paced team environment
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Salary: £24,000-£28,000 (dependant on experience)
Apply by e-mailing Recruitment@directsoccer.co.uk with your CV and a cover letter.